Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Progress on UV #3

From the echoes of eternity, I can hear you say, "Ophelia! You haven't posted in a while. Have you finished #3 yet?"

Well, no. I haven't finished it yet. But I'm about halfway through! I want to make this part-of-the-whole a bit longer than the first two, especially since the plot is developing, and since you're reading my books, plot is definitely not the only thing that you're here for!

I do have some good news though. The sickness is spreading! Now in addition to Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and ARe, Parts 1 and 2 have been shipped to Sony, iTunes, Kobo, Page Foundry, and will be added to a few others before long.

And with that bit of joy shared, I'd best get back to writing! From the look of things, I'm estimating that this particular story will span five parts. I hope that you're enjoying it so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment