Thursday, July 4, 2013

... And Amazon wins the Publishing race!

Less than twelve hours later, and Amazon finished publishing my book! The other distributors are still working on it, but I'm sure it won't be long before they're done.

In the meantime, here it is- the Premiere of my first Ebook!

Ultimate Voyeur 1: The Play Begins

Who or what is the Voyeur, and how has he gained his influence over the devices of our modern world? What are his intentions toward the newlywed couple he has chosen as his subjects?

Accompany the Voyeur on his journey to discover humanity in all of its pains and pleasures.

Ultimate Voyeur on Amazon
My Author Page on Amazon


If you visit the book's page on Amazon,  you'll be able to read a sample from the beginning of the story. But for you, my lovely readers, I'm posting an additional excerpt here. Enjoy!

As I adjusted the cell phone camera for the low light situation in their hotel room that night, their clinch became increasingly passionate. The young man reached out and wrapped his lover tightly in his arms, emphatically pressing his tongue into her mouth with a low moan which she echoed, welcoming it. I sighed to myself, pleased, and settled in to watch.
He rumbled a playful growl and turned them so that he was on top of her, rising from the kiss long enough to start nipping at her lips, kissing the tip of her nose before getting more serious and lowering his head enough to suck vampiricly at her throat, prompting another moan and an arching of her body. Smiling, I visualized snuggling in with the two of them, nuzzling them affectionately before seeking some skin of my own to suck on. Would they taste salty from sweat or musky with desire?

No comments:

Post a Comment