Thursday, August 15, 2013

UV3: The latest update, and a mention about UV4

Sorry that I haven't posted in a while, my pretties! Don't worry, I'm still alive and kicking- and writing too! This part is definitely going to be longer than the first two by quite a bit. And it's chock full of plot and the fun stuff!

UV4 is also going to be a bit longer than the others with a bit of work. Rather than splitting this up into five parts, I'm trying to put it all into four so you'll get more Bang for your buck. Hyuck hyuck.

So. Rather than boring you to tears about the bits of RL life that caused this delay, I'll get back to writing! I really want to finish and publish UV3 as soon as I can once it's completed to my satisfaction. Er. And hopefully it'll be the cause of a good deal of satisfaction for others. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment