Sunday, July 14, 2013

Thoughts about experimental writing

I was just talking to my friend Jessie Hackborn, and it occurred to me to mention that this, my first series, is a bit of an experiment in writing. It's definitely erotica, and to me the fun scenes are hot. But I realize that the title might scare people off. Heh, I should have thought of that to begin with. That together with writing from the first person perspective might cause people to look elsewhere.

But the point of the Ultimate Voyeur series isn't that the POV character is a voyeur. The point is that he witnesses yummy steamy scenes (and because of that, we witness said yummy steamy scenes), and that he is a [bleeeep] [bleeeeep] which gives the story a science fiction bent.

Boy oh boy will you be getting a nose full of that plot in the next story along with another piece of hotness.

The second story will be finished this week. Hopefully early this week if I can manage it!

No comments:

Post a Comment